Friday, October 11, 2013

1. Audience is directed to young people with blood traveling adventure like the country in the long


Blog Like bushwalking born with the purpose of transmission to the VN courage, especially young people, so that they dare to think and dare to go. (The establishment of this blog is to spread the courage to young people, especially English ones, in order Furniture They think and dare dare go.)
1. Audience is directed to young people with blood traveling adventure like the country in the long run but with the minimum amount possible, in addition to those objects also have an open mind, ready up self and his views aside to take new perspectives and respect the efforts of others. If the two groups on the other blog or invite over other sites that play. I do not have many readers just interested readers only. 2. The entire blog is written by the same trip last several years and is written in diary form the idea is sometimes messy. I hope people sympathize! Most of the diary of each country in the section titled "I go ...... (name of country.) The other item is the theme for you to read easily searchable. music 3. Due I was the only writer of this blog and the writing process is not going to give up less energy, and time to fight the disease lazy to update information on the blog should expect people to be respected by Read carefully before you decide to ask the question that asked what okay! Firstly, I do not remember the information that answers the second point is that I do not have time to check the contents. Yet the "secret" so they can ask all of you! 4. answer to the question that I extremely hate but many prefer to ask. question: "When in Saigon / Vietnam?" The answer: "Out do not go on a date; When not all "blood", not about the old country. "5. else you think I do not mean you're right, I'm wrong or I'm right, music you're wrong. music else you think I am because I and you do the same. The Meaning of life is not in trying to find out who is right, who is wrong, the Meaning of Life is in accepting music each other's Differences. 6. "With rice bowl of thousands; alone all miles away , not every place home; Property is always music home. "
Still think that the area around the station has cheap motel. But the Beijing West Railway Station (Beijing Xi), the building is full and expensive music hotels. I went to the station with the hope Beijing music cheap here. But it is full of high-rise buildings. Even I have to wade into the winding alleys appendage cheapest and cost 60 RMB. Beijing is now full of modern buildings, music high-rise not fouling. No wonder when I went to Beijing Xi station, music I saw the sky was paralyzed people sleeping in the station, they make no money on luxury hotels here.
I went back in my area is the Yonghe Gong. This place barely see buildings and houses on the Yonghe Gong is the ancient architecture looked pretty nice. The shop incense, music Buddha, ... Everywhere sounded recite from the cassette door and the smell of incense wafting somewhere. Sometimes monks in Tibetan costumes music went back and forth on the road (I'm not sure they are right or not Tibet?).
Yonghe Gong temple entrance ticket is 25 RMB. I went to look at the temple gate and went out for a moment, that belly make the next morning to move to other cities here. On the way from Yonghe Gong temple in Beixinqiao houtao alley, I walked right past an alley from the alley and looked in, I saw a huge billboard panels spread across the words "1 Hai Inn". Knowing that this is a hostel, but not introduced in Lonely Planet because weird names glaring. Do not think that the price is cheaper here but I wanted to see if this place is beautiful or not? I pushed the door to the air show as a youth hostel that. So I asked whether or not to dorm. She receptionist answer is yes, and the price for a 6 bed dorm is 30 RMB. I'm always listening to death, unbelievably music in Beijing but also more valuable. And Dorm 8 bed costs 28 RMB / night. So I can stay in Beijing and more than expected. music Yes, everything is unexpected. I always register in a dorm bed and promised to come back the next morning. I have to pay 100 RMB / 2 nights at Youth Hostel Lama. It colic! But ....
Accommodation is the name of my new 1 Two Inn (also known as Candy Inn, a Lama temple 50 meters to the south. Beixin address is No. 31 Hutong, Yonghegong Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing. To go to this is The easiest way is to go to the subway station or stations Yonghegong Beixinqiao. If not, then take bus number 13, 116, 117, or 684 Website: www.candyinn.com. Email: bj1haiinn@163.com. Here comes the internet and free wifi. Dorm 8 bed my whole bathroom inside. During bathrooms with toothbrushes and toothpaste for each guest free. Additionally there bathhouse 1 bottle of shampoo and one bottle announced music to the bathroom for more general use. Thanh towel and clothes annealing. hanging clothes up so that, after a bath, you have warm clothes to wear. summary, with price and the amenities that it offers th

No comments:

Post a Comment