NOS.nl more ... NOS.nl News TV Radio Apps Sports Football Eredivisie Champions League Europa League World Cup 2014 KNVB Cup Eredivisie Live Summary statistics Live Broadcast News Video & Audio Program & Results Statistics Clubs
In Eindhoven, they yearn for a new title. PSV strengthened himself among others with striker Luuk de Jong, but before the summer hit the Brabant been a major battle. The club took Toon Gerbrands call of duty in as general manager, perhaps the most important transfer league call of duty in run-up to the new season. Hard businessman vs popular people's call of duty manager
The 57-year-old Gerbrands is the successor to the hard businessman Tiny Sanders, who decided to pass the baton., After four years The former chief executive of dairy company Campina helped PSV recover financially, thanks to a lucrative land deal with the city of Eindhoven and the introduction of additional advertising on the match shirts. It is up to Gerbrands to perfect the work. Sanders
The job seems like a glove of the Frisian management guru, who unlike predecessor Sanders longer has the characteristics of a people manager. Gerbrands call of duty wanted after a long period in Alkmaar take a new step in his career. "After twelve years was my performance clock at five minutes past twelve., I was ready for something new," he said in July in an interview with PSV TV.
"I had it pretty easy to sit down with a good salary, three more years than I had my pension be achieved. But if that person does not fit me. I go from AZ, a club with performance, to a club with prices because before I come here. " No Brabander
Gerbrands made to your own knowledge call of duty already say with the warm feeling of Brabant. "If only by handing over the keys to my apartment. As people respond, I think I'm here in my place. I can easily adjust. The only thing I do not have in hand, my origin. "
The popularity of Gerbrands became unmistakably clear in April when he made his departure from AZ to the world. Besides PSV immediately volunteered two foreign clubs and three parties from industry. The offer from PSV spoke Gerbrands the most. After two sessions of four hours with the Eindhoven Board it was out. "There started to itch and I saw for myself a new challenge," he would say later. Ideal connector
Gerbrands does not only re his past as a coach - he stepped up to the age of 18 already in the volleyball coaching - but has decades call of duty of experience in structuring business call of duty organizations. call of duty He also wrote several books about vision, inspiration and leadership crisis, and he could be hired as a speaker at seminars.
De Fries, who in Sneek played football until his sixteenth year and then went volleyball also deployed on the sporting field. As a volleyball coach, he won several national titles in the Premier League and in 1997 he was European champion with the Orangemen. The past twelve years was Gerbrands director and manager active in football (AZ) and skating (DSB-team) and he serves as connector between the business and sporting side of a football club.
Ask tells him about his method and Gerbrands call of duty conscientious about the facets of his profession. Since 2002 he was managing director all sporting highs and lows at AZ along. call of duty "I have learned to give people. Responsibilities To share. Things call of duty to people"
"You are (self-) responsible for the exemplary behavior, the direction and vision that must be made. If the rest works, it goes very well with a club," certainly sounds Gerbrands. "If 99 percent of people doing their best and I do not, then I have a top organization. And if I do it extremely well and the rest will not function so it would be nothing." Triangle Relationship call of duty
Earnest Stewart was the last four years as technical director call of duty of one Gerbrands confidants at AZ. "PSV call of duty will have fun with him. I have always worked well with Show," assures Stewart, who is now at AZ with former baseball coach Robert Unicorn started. "Show took care of clarity and had his own style, he always thought progressive. When Show was always the sport first."
According to former professional football player Stewart and Gerbrands he worked in a love triangle with each other, the head coach was the third junction. "Show had the biggest impact on the general side, on the development and functioning of people., I focused mainly on the technical aspect, the purchase and sale of players and talent development," explains born American.
"No, we never got in each other's way. Show kept himself busy with transfers, but purely the negotiations. He stood aside. Finally, of course, the coach is responsible for the perfor
No comments:
Post a Comment