Friday, November 14, 2014

Hi girls! I decided to create a new series of posts


Hi girls! I decided to create a new series of posts' Hair Stars' '. I'll be here to show hair celebrities that inspire me, but also those over whom I worked I would still personally. Today I decided to show you the hair piosenkarki- Avril Lavigne. Her songs do not know too well, though, is one that probably many of you have heard, I mean this song:
Certainly over her hair, running several naruto hairdressers, however, and so I think that has beautiful hair. It seems to me that they are quite thin and tend to clump together in pods and in its place zrezygnowałabym with grading, naruto but overall I think her hair is in good condition, and at least as they look in pictures and videos.
Add a comment
2014 (43) November (4) October (1) September (4) August (4) What do I do when I care about the appearance of my hair ... Advantages and disadvantages of hair inspiration. Hair stars - Avril Lavigne. Oil without humectants? July (7) February (4) January (19) 2013 (25) December (22) November (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment