Sticky Region Bosnia and Herzegovina Montenegro kindle Kosovo kindle Macedonia Slovenia kindle Serbia Europe EU News Extending NATO Mission Mission News World Critical points Afghanistan-Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, North Korea, kindle Somalia space of the former Soviet Union the United States is a document TONES
In yesterday's television show The public thing (BBC1 at 18:30) at the head of Goran Rotim toured the Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic, the Croatian President and the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Croatian. In the fourth quarter of about 27 minutes long shows, theme came to the question of the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the military operation Storm - about which we have written to the portal Obris.org. To begin with, we will quote the relevant part of the aforementioned emissions, which goes from its 19 to 23 minutes: kindle
In the company conducted a large controversy about how to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the military operation Storm of Victory, Homeland Thanksgiving Day of Croatian defenders. This year, the twentieth - the fact and significant. The government yesterday kindle decided on the establishment of the State Committee, as you yourself asked. In this committee as the generals Historian, Marekovic, Gotovina, Cermak ... In your opinion, that's fine composition? I think the composition ...
First of all, I'm sorry to do water controversy on how to celebrate the Storm. I repeat, we have a lot of preemptive problem ... of almost 300,000 unemployed, up to 300 and something thousand people blocked, to retirees who barely make ends meet due to low pensions. These are the issues we need to talk. Storm is one of the greatest victories in the history of the Croatian people. That we really should be unique, and to listen to each other. If you listen to any nation, any citizen can see that public opinion polls show that most citizens want only celebration in Knin. I do not want this day to be a division. I do not want to see the image of two Croatian. One Croatian in Knin, which is not going to have time to come to Zagreb for a possible march ... to the image of another Croatian, in Zagreb, kindle those people who remained in Zagreb ... Zagreb, which will be half-empty. So that's what we need to really think very well. What do we want? How do we want to celebrate the Storm?
The truth is this ... I mentioned the question celebrations, and even question the need of establishing the National Committee for the celebration of the Storm, but then the celebration flashes, the National Day of this year ... at all major national holidays. The prime minister then said that this is not the place to talk about the issue, and then I said - "Well, we're going to establish a National kindle Committee". kindle I sent him a question with a proposal ... However, in the meantime, the government has made a decision, and that ... I can see, is not consulted nor these generals, who are neither fully consulted us - when it comes to the composition of the State Committee. Otherwise I think it should be broader, to include representatives kindle of political parties, and the mayors of Knin, in the end, Zagreb, and the like ...
I think it would be much more appropriate date. It's the 25th anniversary of the line in Kranjčevićeva street ... But, and I, too, was ready to listen to citizens - whether they want this march. I think, concluding ... after talking to many citizens, with members Generalski Assembly, with the people kindle who participated in Desert Storm ... they all want to celebrate the Storm, and of course, all over the Croatian, in various ways. I think there is a way to open up the barracks, for those who can not come to Knin ... I still feel the celebration, which can certainly be around the Croatian - or, the central celebration in Knin.
If the parade in May next year ... You're referring to the possibility that the Allies and Allied forces involved in such a parade. That would be ... so nice to see, in Zagreb, in Croatia ...
I think it's really, throughout this debate, little is lost it ... One thing is aligning those units that participated in Operation kindle Storm, and that in Knin always be performed. However, the second kindle this great parade, in which we intend to invite our allies. To do this in Knin just no room. Zagreb, as the capital, much more appropriate for this kind of parade, and there would be joining us for our allies, including the equipment and weapons, and of course the people.
Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces. So, it's a decision that the government could not bring itself ... and it would not be good to make such a decision. I think it really should be first and foremost to listen kindle to the citizens. What is this thing really?
There is no doubt that the question of the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the military operation kindle Storm slowly grew into a major point of conflict between government and opposition, about which they clearly draw a line of political fronts. kindle Therefore, somewhat populist, after more than a month of setting the scene for this confrontation, one of its main participants hear the lamentation of redundancies and of failure of this controversy. In doing so, the new phrase "any special
No comments:
Post a Comment