Monday, November 11, 2013

16 comments


HOME MUSIC R & B / Soul Pop Hip Hop Reggaeton Soul Dance Hall World Music Classical Dance Punk Rock Melodic Other Genres ARTISTS Rihanna Beyonce Lady Gaga Britney Spears Mariah bankia Carey Christina Aguilera Chris Brown Ciara Kanye West Jennifer Lopez Other artists COLUMNS Divas corner Newbies corner Polls music lessons Summer hits Before or After REVIEWS & CHARTS Gossip music CD of the week Reviews Junkini Standings Great successes of the past MEDIA Videos Photos Audio CD Covers and new magazines Tracklist Lyrics lyrics translations Television & NIGHT STYLE Style Brands Clothes Fashion Clothing bankia Fashion and music Watch Style Hair Cuts Nightlife Events ABOUT U.S. About Contacts RnbJunk RnbJunk posts Facebook MySpace YouTube Twitter Last.FM About Us Friends Forum Index Rulez R & B Pop HipHop Bee Cici Forum Forum Forum Mimi MJB Forum Riri Ush Forum Forum Other Forum Mod's Junk
I be in the club standing on the couch Wolf Grays In them like it's my house Drinking out the bottle, I got no respect Looking like a model, you just got to check I back it up, cause I do not give a fuck If you're a lame, that's a shame you can not hang with us I'm MC Hammer bankia fly, you can not touch J's so fly I should work at Flight Club
I be rockin 'J's or I be rockin' Taylors I got lots of flavors, my kick game is major kicks More than the players, call me up I'm scorin 'Hit it like a free throw, tongue out like I'm Jordan Smiley Miley, how to swing the right thing by me Gotta joint if you wanna get stoned, got choppers if they wanna try me I'm not no wannabe Pro athlete Waitress asked how many bottles? I said 23
I stay showin 'out, my kick game is a beast I got thirty pair of J's That Is not never been released twelve Flu game, Space Jam 11 On the hype beast sick, they gon' need a paramedic Turn up, turn up, turn up, I got trippy, I stay in my live All this purple cup, match them grape 5's I'm so high, I got three bitches That Go bi I'm so fly, I'm bankia gettin 'head like a blow dryer
I'll be standing on the sofas in the disco with the Grey Wolf ** as if I were at home I drink from the bottle, no respect I look like a model, you've just been put back in your place if you suck, it's a shame, you can not go out with us I am beautiful , you can not touch, such as MC Hammer *** These Air Jordan are so wonderful that I should work on the Flight Club ****
I put on my Air Jordans and dance all night I'm bad in nature, Hip Hop Hurray ***** With my hands up, I'll sway from right to left Down to earth, I am ready to start
Rock in it with him or with the Air Jordan Taylor on him I have a wide variety of choice, my shoe collection is fantastic shoes that most players, call into question, I'm doing points as points in free throws, bankia tongue out like Jordan Smiley, Miley, move what you have to move here next to me I have a cane if you want to get high, I have a gun if they want to prove I'm a professional athlete, not a rookie The waitress asked "How many bottles?" said "23" bankia
I keep showing off, my shoe collection bankia is crazy I have thirty pairs of Air Jordans that have never been offered for sale The Flu game 12, the Space Jam 11 I'd go crazy ones hypebeast ******, will need a paramedic Ready to party on the glasses, I'm busted, I feel alive All of this purple drank in my glass, in keeping with the Grape5 I am so busted, I have three p * ttane that go with males and females are so gorgeous , make me p * mpini, suck like vacuum cleaner
* "Purple drank", slang name of codeine syrup, drug widespread in the hip hop scene. ** Another type of sneakers. *** Reference to hit Mc Hammer "You can not touch this." ***** "Hip Hop Hurray" is a song by Naughty by nature ("bad nature") **** shoe store. ****** Website that follows the trend, even on shoes. bankia Thanks to Simonetta for translation
UPDATE: Here's the video of "23": ________ comes after a long wait, "23", the first single from the first studio album of producer Mike Will Made-It which is titled "East In 1989 Pt 3 (The ...
Comment:
Text translation Mary Jane Holland - Lady Gaga
Text And What I find Happiness - Elisa ft. Tiziano Ferro
16 comments
40 comments
MTV Europe Music Awards 2013: red carpet + Miley Cyrus smoking a joint
Testo Do not Wanna Go Home - Jason Derulo
Rnbjunk in English - German Rnbjunk November 2013 - October 2013 - September 2013 - August bankia 2013 - July 2013 forum - facebook - myspace - twitter - contact us feed - reports - advertising - site map - disclaime

No comments:

Post a Comment