Monday, November 18, 2013

We live at a high school. Really nice, when I


Blog Today Bloggers Discount Code Test Panel Winning Book Club Archive Buzz Forum Start Today Viva looking Announcements FAQ Policy Games My Viva My Viva members propose Profile Change My last Notifications Photo Manager My Friends Magazine Now in Viva Viva Mama Offers Deal of the week Loose numbers iPad Subscribe VIVA400
Register Active Topics Search Questions? Jump to a section Choose a pillar ... Current Digi Entertainment Food Health Money & Law Children & Body Line Fashion & Beauty Other Psyche Travel Relationships Sex Home Work & Study Pregnant Offered mp3xd Help Wanted Viva looking Doing Hear See Reading
Home We live opposite a music ... - Page 1 Go to part Choose a pillar mp3xd ... Current Digi Entertainment Food Money & Law Health Kids Body & Line Fashion & Beauty Other Psyche Travel Relationships Sex Home Work & Study Pregnant Offered Help Wanted mp3xd Viva looking Doing Hearing Reading See Pages: 1 2 3 4 Last Next
.. which I find so cozy! If the window is open I often hear music: piano, violin, on Thursday, a kind of opera ... I'm not quite figure out what they have to schedule mp3xd What do you like about your neighborhood?
That the pavements are very wide, with nice lawns, and the upstairs neighbors give us free bread from their bakery. And that there is a large park / forest around the corner but also a large shopping center (both 5 minutes walk). mp3xd
the eastern bloc-accordeonnist that here every Saturday at the AH is he's been there at least 10 years, is always cheerful and plays an even more beautiful song when children come to see (and that is serious enough, I make joke gene)
Here also a courtyard, and in that courtyard many children in the same age. That is the hela year together inside, very cozy :-) A suburb of a medium-sized mp3xd city, so nice and quiet, but good roads. Near forest and a lake, I do not want to leave here!
itsme1973 wrote on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 21:04 accordeonnist the eastern bloc-which is here every Saturday at the AH he's been there for at least 10 years, is always cheerful mp3xd and plays an even more beautiful song when children mp3xd come and see (and hear that is serious , I make joke gene) What fun! There I am always so happy!
We live at a high school. Really nice, when I'm at home on my day, all the adolescents mp3xd and their adolescent behavior. Previously I lived near a number of primary schools. Terrible, shouting all day. Which gives high school fun activity.
ranny1989 wrote on November 13, 2013 @ 21:07: [...] What fun! There I am always so happy! I have therefore he is not intrusive (the eastern bloc-newsboys cleats you keep on, which I find annoying) he is always cheerful, sometimes I'll just sit and listen to him on the wall and a smoke, sometimes I take a can of soda or a snack for him from the AH
I love my neighborhood because here all beautiful Victorian houses with stairs, just as I had asked for when I came to live in London. Me I also have a store within walking distance from any continent that you can possibly think of, it's delicious multicultural here, without the aggression and discrimination that I could see in the Netherlands. Furthermore, my Tesco from 7 to 11 and are open 24/7 stores, which is very fine with my working hours. In addition, I have the one of the largest Shopping tender of Europe 5 minutes plus 10 minutes Primark. And I know my neighbors, sometimes mp3xd what we drink together. What a city like this is very special. n the butcher and baker know me by name. I can still go on, I think t delicious! mp3xd
itsme1973 wrote on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 21:09 <blockquote> mp3xd <div> quote: </ div> <div class="message-quote-div"> <b> <a href = "ranny1989 in" We live in front of a music ... "" class = "link message"> ranny1989 mp3xd wrote on November 13, 2013 @ 21:07 </ a>: </ b> [...] What fun! There I am always so happy! </ Div> </ blockquote> I have therefore he is not intrusive (the eastern bloc-newsboys cleats you always on, which I find annoying) he is always cheerful, sometimes mp3xd I'll just sit and listen to him on the wall and a smoke, sometimes I take a can of soda or a snack for him from the AH Sweet say that you take a drink for him. So you see again that you can be happy. Such small things Delicious!
I love our beautiful mp3xd green view, super cozy village center 5 min walk, nature and farmland in 5 minutes by bike and the big city half an hour and especially the fact that my daughter and walk out with the neighbor kids, great Jip and Janneke!
live in a nice neighborhood! Against a number of parks, lovely to walk next two primary schools and a kindergarten, nice to see those kids to sp

No comments:

Post a Comment