News Video Trailers Featurette Video Blog Photos Reviews Everyday Miscellaneous Movie Tip Top Posts Leaderboards VS Fun facts Sndagsfilmen Contact About Me Facebook Twitter Mail Add me as a friend
I more that there is something missing, I totally upper annually. Except that it is Anne Hathaway, who I think is a bit strange choice of actor, I think maybe I will say that what is missing here is the cat mask. It defines the sort who she is, meanwhile this reminds me a bit more about a rff, high-tech peasant girl.
But since this is only the first picture I see of her as Catwoman, which may be taken out from a scene where she does not wear the mask, I choose to wait criticize altogether. After all, with 'Batman Begins', 'The Dark Knight', 'Inception', and numerous other hit film behind it, I choose depend entirely on the master Christopher Nolan.
No comments:
Post a Comment