The Montessori pedagogy, I met a few years ago. When I was in the context of some exercises in college for the first time entered the Montessori kindergarten'm from the shock and naudušenja while looking at the two-year who self-prepare meals and five year old who write letters written, read and count to ten thousand almost fell on my ass ..: ) I was absolutely fascinated that such young children with such joy and easily learn to recognize continents, to reckon with fractions and even identify clauses, ... and speak two foreign languages ... Behold I say ... that's it ... and in the head drew up a simple equation : Montessori materials + my baby = genius :) Of course, clan I already then felt the most important thing that the child is healthy and well-behaved .. amapk that all this yet smart and speaks Spanish and English .. but it seemed to me as a goal in the parental lottery :)
A few years later I was among the expectations of trolls, even before she met me crazy, hardcore and seriously embarked on the preparation of all kinds of Montessori materials ... is a little lacking, but would sandpaper letters took this with me to the hospital :)
This ihta me then held out kašen month so that every moment when I was sleeping Elf expended for accurate reading of literature in fear that I would miss any of the sensitive periods by Montessori so beautifully describes in his books.
Dwarf but thank God he has committed itself to me slowly and gently come to your senses. He decided to do all their own way and with their rhythm, so that we can in no way manage to squeeze in any of the literature shows a table and a graph .. and we nakoncu no other choice than to settle down and trust him that only he knows what is in that moment what it needs for its development. So I leave it as an observer and just at that moment I opened the magnificent view of the wonderful human mind, which followed within a teacher in his own rhythm on the path of development. So I came to zakjučka that Montessori pedagogy in their bistu not based on materials from which they will my child do a little clan genius, but on the relationship of the adult to the child. clan This relationship the child leaves the freedom to develop in an environment with its own rhythm and its resources.
That the child may be loose, it needs an environment that allows him to be as independent ... so keep to the principles ... help me to make myself :) This principle can be quite preposto enter into every day reality for our little ones ... So how it looks all together in our home?
Picnic under the rainbow ... in front of the block :)
Recent Posts Toddler learns traffic dyslexia ... a little differently Toddler learns continents - Antarctica dwarves, autumn clan forest animals and Toddler learns about the universe
Recent Comments on dyslexia dream ... a little differently piknikpodmavrico on dyslexia ... a little differently on May dyslexia ... a little differently piknikpodmavrico on Toddler learns clan continents ... Marta on Toddler learns continents ...
% D bloggers like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment