When I was Verbič Lucia, owner of the shop light in Žalcu a few months ago to ask whether it would be willing to participate in a very special stylistic transformation, I was right behind. Shop light is the trade commission and because I myself met for the first time with this (also in general hero zero in Slovenia are exceedingly rare), let me explain what's going on. This is a store that sells second-hand (a brilliantly hero zero preserved) clothing, where the vendor in accordance with the signing of the Treaty of commission makes money for its garment only when it sells the clothing in the store. A kind of second-hand, hero zero therefore, only with a different legal regime. In her store to find clothes for women, men and children at extremely affordable prices (a few euros) and the Žalcu and the surrounding area has become a kind of 'open secret' that is already spreading across Slovenia. Lucia has started selling second-hand hero zero clothing their children via the Internet, because it was a huge demand, has decided all together to ask broader. She told me that the movement of clothing through its huge trade as a day to take multiple cartons of clothes, a little less than once in a while by day the sale in the shop or via internet sales. Thus Lucia on its Facebook page some time ago published a prize-winning contest, in which each customer can throw in its trade ticket with your data in a special box, from which they raffled off before our makeover winner, hero zero who won a makeover. In it we participated: SabinaKumer hairdresser who is happily izžrebanko the makeup, hero zero my little thing that I made sure to select the clothes in the store and photographer Jure Pirc (Capturing The Moment), which is all the steps of our monitored hero zero through a camera lens. Candidate in May was overjoyed because she was drawn to the transformation, how well would not be, because hero zero the addition of new hairstyles, makeup and professional photos as a gift get well chosen clothes, which was very satisfied. Indeed, it seems to me that it was Lucija idea for this kind of promotion of its excellent shops, because I think we have more than successfully demonstrated that over the trade in used clothing need not look down upon because of her find pieces that you can achieve the same fashion effect as any other clothing store - whether it witnessed the selected photos. When I met Maja candidate, as soon I say that not just as women, which would not necessarily need a makeover, as it is extremely handsome, charming, handsome young woman with an infectious energy. However, I think we have done a great job.
First, we went to the hairdresser Deja Vu, where a hairdresser Sabina Maya editor haircut. May he wanted to test the currently very fashionable 'Ombre' hair coloring technique where the hair ends (usually between 5 and 10 cm) act as faded from the sun. Sabina, according to Majino red hair color ombre discouraged explained, however, that this technique is applicable for dark hair, which they lightened the tip of a lighter brown or blonde hair, which spikes do even brighter. Therefore, we have (in accordance with Majin color type) prefer to opt for a rich dark brown hair that is slightly slowed down earlier oranžkasto red, but May got a lighter reddish strands that are nicely blend in with the brown color.
After makeup and hair maintenance we went to the shop light, hero zero where I chose to offer trade for Maja three different outfit, with a prize of two clothing outfits to get home. Depending on the type of Majin color and its vivid coloring I chose, and not too bright contrasting colors hero zero because it is young, hero zero handsome and vigorous, youthful and clothes are such that they will be May can be a great and happy to wear.
Finally, I would like to thank Lucia and store light for the invitation to participate in the conversion, Maya candidate for goodwill (and bravely posturing, even though the day was not more than 10 degrees), hairdresser Sabini for a job well done and the photographer Jure brilliant Photos transformation.
Praise and call on more "recycling" process, although it is true that it is difficult to speak about the transformation hero zero in such a beautiful hero zero decorated girl, let's say styling ;) First I like the most (as well as shoes from the store?), And jackets with hood in the last is not to defend :) Otherwise, the trade commission older than me, yet in-Yugoslavia were quite a few (I remember one in a neighboring street, where among other things you can buy from Germany prešvercan walkman ;)), but we Last year one such store bought nahrbtik to carry juniors, but it is true that we find on the flea ... as far as I know such a trade, I mainly mines all joy when I see endless piles of stuff loaded. Otherwise, I support recycling and I want more commission stores all price ranges, even for the more fussy customers, and even some clothing near the processing plant. Then buy even sometimes a slice of Slovenian designers, little zašiješ alone or with pokombiniraš seamstress and can show figs multinationals, which
No comments:
Post a Comment