Razvan Nurse, iron man from Limitless | So many things to learn, so little time
One of my favorite stories is "The Wizard of Oz" where Dorothy, a Kansas girl, goes in search of that which is better place "somewhere over the rainbow". The road is accompanied by a scarecrow, a tin man and a lion, each in search of something that is missing, namely brain, heart and courage. The story I think whenever I see Razvan nurse, coach Limitless Total Body Workout and more recently, by age group champion in the X-MAN Oradea 2014, a triathlon that after swimming 3 8 km, 180 km of cycling other and also ran a marathon and managed to finish the race in first place But, to the tin man, Razvan is an "ironman", that a man of iron, which does not lack heart. On the contrary! It's big and it is not passion for sport, and understanding he has for the people's anterenează and squeeze drudge report its vigor to the last drop of sweat. He wants others to give everything because he gives everything!
Razvan is silent for the first hour of Limitless relax at the end of the song that John Legend, All of me. I throw them in passing a "you're sad, a little romantic." It is the first time Razvan not say anything at the time and that attitude does not feature at all. Usually a jovial guy who jokes, laughing with us, especially us, who plays the coach in front of which however drudge report we are always drudge report striving unsatisfied and bored with the way performance. So when silent, stands his mind on something else, something that happened, of course, it will pass, but until that happens, it is our duty, Limitless community, to take a little drudge report leg, to out of the trance seems. I do not answer anything.
"When I first heard this song I was in the car and started to cry," he says Razvan next time when we meet. Sounds like a confession coming from nowhere, maybe it's just a late response and, although they give a reply like "come on, let me go from here" just to lighten the moment and not picks in the dumps, you know. I'm the kind of person who cries at home, under the covers, even if, at first glance, some would say that the only time I ever cried was when I was born. Strong men, which may exceed limits incredible body and mind really complain?
When I arrived at training last night at Limitless I thought it would be easy. That's because I went to Performance Technique instead. At 20.00 we had a working meeting for a project and I did not want to miss the meeting, I went early. drudge report But I had a workout in pairs, and I left without one, so I got my half Razvan law. "I have to do to" was the first thought that crossed my mind. "I have to get them to and I will hurt like hell body after time with him," drudge report was the first thought of a sequel that gave roundness to what I went truly head. But as Razvan says whenever someone asks how to do not know-you "just go and do."
With the philosophy of "go and do" I have the courage to keep up with him. Although he knew that is not even close to him when it comes to strength drudge report and endurance, and it tormented me I liked. I mean, if all I get to work with the toughest of the gang, even unforgettable. I'm sure if it was to give 100% of what you can physically disintegrate me that there were times when he got carried away and instead we had a mutual drudge report execution type "sweep the floor with you," what did , literally. Good luck with Valentine, drudge report that brought back down to earth and reminded who is in front. Yet I liked very much that I gave everything and, as usual, I prefer to be the worst of the smarter than the smartest of fools, drudge report so that drew me to stand up to what maybe he was totally to my liking.
"On my photo sessions annoys me that I can not smile on command, drudge report I do not know, I can always do something else than be" told us Razvan on a Saturday, two weeks ago, before running it weekly the Lia Manoliu. Just came from a photo shoot and into a large backpack that I carry in the back have, among other things, clothes that "have drudge report been photographed." About the photo shoot and how he knows how to pose and how hard it is, the whole thing seem even harder than the over 10 hours of triathlon from Xman Oradea, told us in detail, almost pity him all . That is until I saw the result and we felt, in unison, misled. Not only looks great in photos, but seemed born to do this.
But this
One of my favorite stories is "The Wizard of Oz" where Dorothy, a Kansas girl, goes in search of that which is better place "somewhere over the rainbow". The road is accompanied by a scarecrow, a tin man and a lion, each in search of something that is missing, namely brain, heart and courage. The story I think whenever I see Razvan nurse, coach Limitless Total Body Workout and more recently, by age group champion in the X-MAN Oradea 2014, a triathlon that after swimming 3 8 km, 180 km of cycling other and also ran a marathon and managed to finish the race in first place But, to the tin man, Razvan is an "ironman", that a man of iron, which does not lack heart. On the contrary! It's big and it is not passion for sport, and understanding he has for the people's anterenează and squeeze drudge report its vigor to the last drop of sweat. He wants others to give everything because he gives everything!
Razvan is silent for the first hour of Limitless relax at the end of the song that John Legend, All of me. I throw them in passing a "you're sad, a little romantic." It is the first time Razvan not say anything at the time and that attitude does not feature at all. Usually a jovial guy who jokes, laughing with us, especially us, who plays the coach in front of which however drudge report we are always drudge report striving unsatisfied and bored with the way performance. So when silent, stands his mind on something else, something that happened, of course, it will pass, but until that happens, it is our duty, Limitless community, to take a little drudge report leg, to out of the trance seems. I do not answer anything.
"When I first heard this song I was in the car and started to cry," he says Razvan next time when we meet. Sounds like a confession coming from nowhere, maybe it's just a late response and, although they give a reply like "come on, let me go from here" just to lighten the moment and not picks in the dumps, you know. I'm the kind of person who cries at home, under the covers, even if, at first glance, some would say that the only time I ever cried was when I was born. Strong men, which may exceed limits incredible body and mind really complain?
When I arrived at training last night at Limitless I thought it would be easy. That's because I went to Performance Technique instead. At 20.00 we had a working meeting for a project and I did not want to miss the meeting, I went early. drudge report But I had a workout in pairs, and I left without one, so I got my half Razvan law. "I have to do to" was the first thought that crossed my mind. "I have to get them to and I will hurt like hell body after time with him," drudge report was the first thought of a sequel that gave roundness to what I went truly head. But as Razvan says whenever someone asks how to do not know-you "just go and do."
With the philosophy of "go and do" I have the courage to keep up with him. Although he knew that is not even close to him when it comes to strength drudge report and endurance, and it tormented me I liked. I mean, if all I get to work with the toughest of the gang, even unforgettable. I'm sure if it was to give 100% of what you can physically disintegrate me that there were times when he got carried away and instead we had a mutual drudge report execution type "sweep the floor with you," what did , literally. Good luck with Valentine, drudge report that brought back down to earth and reminded who is in front. Yet I liked very much that I gave everything and, as usual, I prefer to be the worst of the smarter than the smartest of fools, drudge report so that drew me to stand up to what maybe he was totally to my liking.
"On my photo sessions annoys me that I can not smile on command, drudge report I do not know, I can always do something else than be" told us Razvan on a Saturday, two weeks ago, before running it weekly the Lia Manoliu. Just came from a photo shoot and into a large backpack that I carry in the back have, among other things, clothes that "have drudge report been photographed." About the photo shoot and how he knows how to pose and how hard it is, the whole thing seem even harder than the over 10 hours of triathlon from Xman Oradea, told us in detail, almost pity him all . That is until I saw the result and we felt, in unison, misled. Not only looks great in photos, but seemed born to do this.
But this
No comments:
Post a Comment