Sunday, October 19, 2014

You may use HTML tags and attributes THESE


Moreover, the "man of steel", "Man of Steel" in English, is one of the nicknames of Superman and other movie title series next Superman movie will be released in mid-June.

Give him a note: 0 0
Paul: But when you have another film called Man of Steel in two months, if you translate good, right? Your principle could tell and "man polystyrene" or "inner fire" that just do not translate word-for-word to the world ...
Totally agree .. but I'll sport24 let you cut as the first 2 were all men of steel ... do not know where they got the idea. I still amuse myself with colleagues how "creative" are they who translate (although it's about proper names, no?) Movie title ...
@ Sys.android: sport24 Well for your examples are not really Romanian words for a good translation. English is more dynamic, has many more words to express different things with greater finesse. sport24 I do not know how you call it, is a property of a language. In Romanian fewer words and sometimes longer improvise. But not when it's sport24 the case.
Totally agree with you. I take nerves when I see Romanian translations like "scenario for happy end"; how to get the silver linings playbook at it ?! at how many people know English I think we all accept the title to see the orginal poster, not some stupid translation into Romanian. honest!
30/04/2013 at 11:59 AM
Pit: Less than 10% of the adult population sport24 of Romania knows a foreign language. And the foreign language not necessarily understand English. I am convinced that the other 90% do not bother at all translations, they make good.
I can never forget Romanian translation and adaptation -cică- title "Taking of Pelham 123". We arrived sport24 in the form of "123 was stolen on a train!" Http://bit.ly/Zir7DQ :))))))))))))) sport24
As for subtitles, I'm glad I said that, surprisingly, still stand. In the context sport24 of poor literacy sport24 rates in foreign languages and even in their own language of the Roman people, I expected more doubles but fortunately, they were so successful, probably because of cost.
For Hard Target ... aka manhunt - is John Woo, with Vandamme: D just remember it because it's one of the first movies I noted translations "Bengal". I understand that the English language a treasure more treasure than Romanian (though sport24 I would say it has more words than Romanian, I think is rather more expressions obtained in the same words that lead to multiple meanings), I understand that can not translate every single word-for-word titles, but still ... ... why is not it the same problem and the translation of the titles of books?
Lol! And io vote with Owl man :)) And I would bet that most Hungarians and the swearing out :))) out of curiosity, how would you translate carpool? Someone we use today somewhere on a Romanian blog, and I have fun when I see how romglish use. Unfortunately only use phrases and slang is too little known, so it sounds sport24 boring. :))
You may use HTML tags and attributes THESE <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym sport24 title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> sport24 <del datetime = ""> <p> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Comments can not be edited later, so check what you wrote. If you want to add something, leave a new comment. No swearing and harsh words, we are talking friendly here, and no message just for URL spam. Links to other sites but the discussion sport24 related sport24 to the topic are welcome.
Recent Comments on Review Lumia 930 and two phones for you at a super prize contests Miky on Italian food from the pot with Lucian goodies on News in affiliation: Online Carrefour enters 2Parale, Profitshare offers English interface on two spikes funny costel Topic Title on what games appear in the next period on Topic Title Italian food from the pot with goodies on Week Restaurants Topic Title back with the second edition on gogu Speed Taxi online solution is better than I thought on Week Restaurants Cornet back with the second edition ionut on Turn old laptop HDD in an external hard cell
Popular Articles A new large spike in online stores: Asus Reviews discounts Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment