Thursday, April 23, 2015

elen94, there are 51 days Bamako I completely politico agree with you arguing is useless, I can not

Ian Somerhalder: Nikki Reed reveals their unique point of contention! | Melty.fr
Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed are a very united and very complicit couple, but they happen still to argue! The young actress reveals why ...

Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed have a new solidarity project together! The lovebirds heart of gold opened an online supermarket politico with organic and fair trade products, all at affordable prices. An initiative that is already their thanks torrents from their fans on Instagram! Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed have everything for the perfect couple and they do not hesitate to share their lives with their fans. A little too much even by some who rightly believe that the two stars are exposed a lot in the media. But it's stronger than them, both actors want to show their love! Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed were both present at the Noble Awards in Beverly Hills, politico a ceremony to award the stars for their humanitarian actions. They took the opportunity to make confidences about their relationship. melty tells you more!
When asked by People magazine in their main subjects of dispute, the two stars have thought for a moment before responding in unison: "I do not see any!" No doubt, all is well between politico them! Nikki Reed has even launched a joke, "If it was a point of contention He believes that his eyes are blue ocean and I think they are turquoise.". If only all couples could have the same kind of problem ... Nikki Reed said Ian Somerhalder and are "very happy" and we want to believe it! What do you think of the statements of Nikki? Source: People photos / videos: X, Getty Images
More news about Ian Somerhalder Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev: Tensions about to make out Vampire Diaries?
Lagarcedunet, there are 39 days Love is blind, marriage makes the view. There they are still at the stage of passion, but it never lasts very long time contrary to the vampire series we want to ... Read more
DelenaVampire, there are 48 days I'm agree with you @ sandra0679 but frankly, it's true a couple does not have to compete for "the flame" but all you really know a couple who did ... Read more
sandra0679, politico there are 50 days For now it's politico just normal that they do not compete it does not matter long as they are together. Waiting to see when they will be married if it's always the same sound ... Read more
elen94, there are 51 days Bamako I completely politico agree with you arguing is useless, I can not imagine fighting with my fiance! And even though I'm not the fan of the couple Ian and Nikki they are ... Read More
Bamako, there are 51 days but not to stop, you can disagree without arguing you ... Just explain to the spouse and find a solution to both. Good thing all couples politico do ... Read more See more comments
on melty.es


No comments:

Post a Comment