Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Other stories filed under Opinion

T Bolt Times : Cool Math Games
Seventh grader, Vinny Moniaci was asked his opinion about Cool Math Games. Vinny says, There are some math games but the students refuse to play them so the teachers roger federer find them useless. I asked Vinny if he found Cool Math Games useless? He replied, No I don t find it useless because I don t play math games on it. I do like Cubed, however. Dalton Arvi gave his opinion and says that Cool Math Games have very little to do with math. He felt Cool Math Games is a waste of time. My opinion is that I like them and play them whenever roger federer I get a chance. I wish we had more time to play Cool Math Games at school.
Other stories filed under Opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment