www.bolsadefutebol.com.br
www.fgtsfacil.com.br
www.kazmaclu.com
www.sebrae.com.br
www.ufrj.br
Professional Football coach having worked in all categories in Brazil and abroad. World Champion U. 20, Bi-South American Champion S. 20, Para Champion (Professional - Remo) was born naked, chubby and friendly. I was born in Itajubá, friv 2 Minas Gerais. I came to Rio to 2 years old, lived in Vaz Lobo and Madureira (Carolina Machado 516 - The Village Critter Christmas), where I learned all of a rich childhood ball, football, kite, marbles, spinning friv 2 run rope, pikes, greasy pole, bow and arrow, carnival, take the tram ride, grind vido practi wax on the train line, pear-grape-apple, Cosmas and Damian, etc.. I moved to the island in early youth, where I played football and all sports friv 2 in EC Cocota, was enjoying the beaches (Cocota-Little friv 2 Castle friv 2 Island, Flag, Zombie, Jardim Guanabara), riding his bike in a river with no traffic and no major hazards, swimming to nearby islands, picked up the trolley bouncing back-discostas, walked skates friv 2 and scooter, children recreated Beach Flag-some-learning to swim to a South American champion, Sunny, jumped the street friv 2 to the Beach Flag, the Banana plantation at the head of Oz, Pier da Ribeira, fished stick of netting and trawling, fishing vi pump, rode shopping soapbox friv 2 car, learned to drive and took his wallet for 40 years, Carioca champion Department standalone friv 2 Access Vice First Division (National time, Pavunense, Carioca, East Branches, Municipal), went to college and majored in Manager, Champion of Children in Carioca 73, best coaching DA, Great Clubs, CBF, Exterior, married to Sonia Cristina, father of Julio Neto, Vitor Leal, and Eek The Dog, realized the dream of living friv 2 in Ipanema, Redeemer Sea Street - the sea, the beach - the beach, beach volleyball, walking, jogging and Lagoa in Orla, draft beer, theater, cinema, went to Spiritualism - Chico Xavier, had ups and downs, friv 2 I was born naked and tö dress, was born reset and reset the time I am, but it will change again - met a crook in South Africa - many friends around the world, unforgettable places (Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Fernando de Noronha, Angra - Senna also liked), which seems Buzios lived in another life, but equal to the river nowhere, but I was more beautiful today pixado all, the fallen suburbs, the bare hills and taken for trafficking, with Rio cifôes forehead, on behalf of all governments - with tiny g - that left police climb the hills, traffic bosses that do not resolve, every kind of police do not police - never readiness, duties procrastinate, do not act preemptively, politicians who enrich rather than enrich the citizen and the State, which do not open accounts, which can not be judged, voters who sold helpful denture, walking shoes - now valleys, citizen, school etc.. do not give the rod and teach to fish, give the fish, poor, left over ... even the Marvelous City, until when? To dust I will return, when the time comes, there am peace, and fight for it as I fought against the military dictatorship - and more freedom - which in turn brought down the communist attempt - which was collapsing one by one around the world, and that is now in power, believing in God-never believed, equality - are rich, many left the government - with hands and dirty minds, friv 2 but act in basements. I'm just a grain of sand in an ocean, but unique and well!
Josiah Franco Younger in 3 CLASS OF SCIENTIFIC - ENGINEERING - CPII INT. - 1969 Josias Franco Younger in 3 CLASS OF SCIENTIFIC - ENGINEERING - CPII INT. - 1969 Julio Leal on DICTIONARY: ZULU-ENGLISH-PORTUGUESE Julio Leal on 3rd CLASS OF SCIENTIFIC - ENGINEERING - CPII INT. - 1969 Josias Franco Younger in 3 CLASS OF SCIENTIFIC - ENGINEERING - CPII INT. - 1969
Developed by Vitor Leal - 2010 Julio Cesar Leal. Rights Reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment