Tuesday, June 10, 2014

From PopSugar Lena Dunham's Interpretive Performance With Sia Is Unforgettable Robert Pattinson Isn'


Olivia couldn't be more excited to be a mom and despite joking on Twitter during her pregnancy: "Baby brain is real. I should not be permitted to operate heavy equipment including iPhones", nhl the new mom enjoyed the past nine months and even referred to her bump as a "badge of pride."
In the May issue of Lucky magazine, the 30-year-old shared: "I just thought, oh I'm going to hide this forever. But I ended up getting kind of excited to show the bump, as a badge of pride, like, 'I'm a woman! Look at me making a human! I am a goddess!'"
Now that the baby is here, next on the couple's agenda is to tie the knot but it's not something the actress feels rushed to do. In fact, she already feels married. Wilde tells the mag: "I'm such a believer in marriage and I think of him as my husband anyway."
Watch J.Lo and Jimmy Fallon Dance in Tight Pants, Bowl Haircuts!  »
Hot Pics! Back to the Light Side  »
From TooFab Ryan Phillippe Flaunts Buff Body at the Beach -- See the Shirtless Pics! Lena Dunham Performs Hilarious Dance To Sia's "Chandelier" -- See The Video! Gabrielle Union, 41, Shows Off Incredible Bikini Body Watch Jennifer nhl Lopez Scare The "Tight Pants" Off Jimmy Fallon!
From PopSugar Lena Dunham's Interpretive Performance With Sia Is Unforgettable Robert Pattinson Isn't Too Jet-Lagged to Take a Selfie After Chris Dines With Rihanna, Gwyneth Steps Out Solo See the Stars' Most Adorable Throwback Snaps With Their Dads
From The Stir Teresa Giudice's Tell-All Book Is a Mistake the World Can't Wait to Read Robert Pattinson's Bizarre Diet Is Enough to Make You Gag Kourtney nhl Kardashian and Scott Disick Are Losing Control of Their Relationship '16 and Pregnant' Recap: Savon Has Major Baby Daddy and Boyfriend Drama
Inside Us Weekly Style Angelina Jolie Wears White to Kick Off Global Summit on… Beauty Flawless! Kim Kardashian Goes Makeup Free: PIC Moms Jaime King Shares Picture nhl of Herself Breastfeeding, Calls… Body Livin' nhl a Tropical Dream! Katy Perry Wears Bikini Top in… Entertainment Watch Nicki Minaj's Toned-Down "Pills N Potions" Music…


No comments:

Post a Comment