Barry Louis Polisar - All I Want Is You :)))))))) Maybe i shouldnt start listening country music? After 1000 repeats of this song it sounds ghanaweb kinda good! Also I added my christmas present perfumes! ghanaweb I adore Both of them, but the problem Is that .... i dont feel like they fit the winter ..; (Or does it matter? What do you think? ghanaweb Santa brought perfumes! Ihaneja is but onkelma but when you do not somehow maybe not kauheen those winter.; (huh?
Marc Jacobs Daisy is my absolute fave .. I havent bought Escada in ages but its such a summery Perfume .. Least When you wear it you can escape winter for a little bit? I'm in Australia it's super hot at the moment what I wouldnt do for another bottle of Daisy! Reply Remove
Really lovely pics. I like the pic with your jewelry I follow you now (: x Delete
desire ghanaweb the same room ku sulla :)) Reply Remove
2015 (7) March (5) February (1) january (1) 2014 (28) December (1) November (5) October (5) September (5) March (4) February (5) january (3) 2013 (117) December (3) November (11) October (7) September (12) August ghanaweb (9) July (11) June (12) May (11) April (12) March (8) February (9) january (12) 2012 (207) December (13) November (9) October (11) September (9) August (18) July (13) June (13) May (29) April (20) March (29) February (20) january (23) 2011 (127) December (27) November (23) October (14) September (7) August (5) July (4) June (8) May (5) April (6) March (10) February (9) january (9) damn you mother fhioaefhsd9 dreamy feeling, floating of these on the streets than any ... I said, hey, what the hell, for once in my life I '... the day before the hangover university lecture was cleans ghanaweb to be detached from All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee my rosemary, did you get the taste of life 2010 (44) December (8) November (3) October (6) September (7) August (5) July (2) May (3) April (2) March (3) February (1) january (4) 2009 (92) December (8) November (4) October (6) September (5) August (7) July (4) June (13) May (12) April (20) March (13)
No comments:
Post a Comment