There is something really kind of difficult kirjottaa the things which my own opinion will change, as the wind direction and with the sound of the said other does not give opinion in the power of the sun, and others, but says it would prefer it where are you now, than in their particular situation. Nää is the first of these problems in the world again, but I think in tarvii info person from even those in order to get the perspective of their lives. But I do not wanna keep those stories and thoughts hidden from here either, info when the desire to convey Hearing the years of experience as a genuine. Selkee My only thing I know now is that I'm going to enjoy Madrid after a long and hopefully hell hot summer, but then have to re-write kartottaa situation info really. I know what my next step will be, but still'm the last few weeks, but rowed and huovannu my thoughts with which I can not right now to do anything. It seems silly, but hang on the passage of time and live for two days of the week, and five other is not simple to get any time for sex, the feeling in the country. I do not know why oikeen ees my mind is on weekdays in the country, when this my Job no escaping me ees no job in the'm here in the family and, above all, big sister, info who now happens to be trodden under an obligation to play a little brother with weekday and get weekly allowance. If I take Hearing the duunina, I would Salee disappeared a long time ago. In recent trip to Finland I got them I desired signs of it, that I would know better what my supposed to be. In Finland, the gang is a true kaksnaamasta and my home town is a lot of things like that a bunch of people with whom I do not wanna hang out with, and I do not see. But whether my My only solution to change to the other side of Europe, as much as we would help for sure in just a replacement? Oo damn grateful itelleni my decision to leave here, because I've enriched my life with new people info and a new language, but I mean the momentary euphoria and other gas pressure to the performance info that would be it a place where my supposed to be the end of my life?
Yesterday I shared my Instagram photo sunset pinkish staining in the sky above the rooftops of us, I added the caption #blessed, a true wonder to writing for a long time, because the area is really hypocritical. I think when you've been blessed Sillon'm happy, a ton of picture was taken, I was something else. For me happiness is to be close to my family, my friends, near and even on that day is not a good feeling're not there, info you know, though, that is just where it can shit in my mood edged its way through the table one hetkauttamatta. Of course, account for most of my time here happy, but I'm not kauheen Ilonen. I would hate oo known otherwise nothing too eye-catching person, but someone feeling spike now would still be in place. The closest to this year quite without any prejudice, info mut've had to face in your mirror image a little too often, when the flow is not oo ollukkaan pretty things like that when, at some level I imagined. I oo saanu superisti renews info friends, info because they did not make folks oo here helppoo info the language barrier inside the remaining gang is limited, and if there does not exist click on tyyppei, they are not found anywhere info else anytime soon. The plan was, you suomikavereitakin would come to visit us here, mut Planit always crashes and sit mind is even blacker. Diagnose itelleni a couple info of weeks ago tammikuuvitutuksen, because I know it to have suffered in the past, so I give this its still less than two viikkoo time gives way, because February is better to take it to sit with them and pretty darn äkkii. I do not like itestäni any Tallassee mörrimöykkynä, which Vitutus but to grow at dawn and sometimes it seems you do not tänää sun does not rise at all. I will say that I have no bad things, because my things folks are just now really super well here. In my mind, but not always pretty on the lush greenery at every step. The day after tomorrow I'm doing here comes the full four months, even though it does not sound anything like. Let's hope that it is the fourth month brings a better mood, and finally the spring, the sunshine Hearing the mood takes you with it!
2015 (8) March (2) February (1) january (5) My head spinning around I can not see clear no more Tennis shoes, do not even need to buy a new dress And I told you to be patient I've been hypnotized by bright red candy lips Oh I Think That I found myself a cheerleader 2014 (31) December (7) November (5) October (5) September (8) August info (6 )
No comments:
Post a Comment