Saturday, April 19, 2014

Clothing Coat Jackets Dresses Skirts Tops Blouses


Clothing Coat Jackets Dresses Skirts Tops Blouses & shirts Sweatshirts Knitwear Jeans Pants Shorts Leggings & tights Jumpsuits Swimwear Basics Lingerie Socks Sportswear Tops & Tees Tights Shorts Pants Shoes Fitness BH Jerseys Sportswear Underwear Accessories Shoes Boots Booties Pumps Plateau & wedges Sneaker Lace Ballerina Flat Shoes Sandals Slip-ins Wellies Slippers Bath Slippers Casual Accessories Jewelry Bags Scarves Gloves & Mittens Hats and Caps Wallets Belts Watches Technology Other Beauty News Makeup Hair Body Face Nail Sale Clothing Sportswear Shoes Accessories Beauty accessories blouse jumpsuit cardigan college reagents dress coat reagents ntv hat hatt cloak / frakk leggings leather jacket skirt sunglasses knit boots sweatshirt t-shirt t-shirt bag (large) bag top topp scarf Camera case west earrings Street Style Bloggers
First of all, if you're on the Bulgarian edges, then take just one 1/2-dags-tur to Istanbul. We did this and it is a GREAT place. To wander over Taksim Square with a coffee in hand, taxis honking, sweat down the back, just feel all the history and all the human struggles that have taken place exactly there. It's great. ntv
And then they REALLY great shopping streets. There are just two main streets, an exclusive and high street ntv and they run in parallel. Easy peasy. We went in Beyman ntv - an upscale department store. "Last day of sale today, extra discount." And then she stood right there, decreased by almost 70%. No scratches. Pink like hell. I looked ntv at her before in the color of Mulberrys web but thought, "ahhh, I have the snake". But it's an insanely good bag; it embodies the camera, mega purse, key, x number of coupons, lip balm, face superfluous ntv shoes. The perfect Cathrine Bag that is always filled to the brim.
But I let her actually be. A couple of hours. I thought about it. Run back and haps! As the other girls wisely said, "for the price you can always sell without losing." And then I had to admit that the hose is ultra-sensitive and rapid wear because the leather. It will be destroyed blazingly fast if used every day. So now Barbie got her sister to the rescue, so they both can age gracefully. KUP!
Brogues - Topshop / / Skirt - H & M Trend / / T-shirt - COS (similar) / / Jacket - Rika / / Bag - Mulberry I had not planned a ..
Karina answers
Oh, I've even just bought a bayswater in dark brown (and I could tell thousands of stories about how wonderful it is and how IMPORTANT it absolutely was spending so much money on a bag instead of saving up) - and I understand completely Your joy at new bag. There's almost nothing that feels as good ;) Just as off-topic, I would like to say thanks for great radio. I am her as the channel is changed each time there is "talk" (the boring kind, but it's damn gradually much as is) and each time the game is played a song that I did not just orcs. On Wednesday, too - I think it was - I had two hour drive home to my boyfriend, who unfortunately moved to study (fy fy, of course I am happy that he has come in, etc., but not all ... .. practice BOEV * ers tears away), and I listened to your lovely voice, your good mood and your lovely music ALL the way - without a single channel change. ntv It is dælme cool. It was the day of heartaches / rejoice music and I bawled VERY loud with the No Doubt's "Do not Speak". The trip seemed not so long with you in your ears. Thank you. (Can not be on the radio every time I need to take walks? Am sure that they will be much easier then. Hihi. Not now, I'll stop being cry-girlfriend, but damn.) THANK YOU thank you thank you thank you for everything . And PS it is freckles I spot on the top picture? I never noticed before that you have! August 11, 2013
Something completely different - if you ever run out of post ideas, could not you write how one week works when you are a radio host Dr.? I have often wondered how much preparation a program requires when sending 2-3 hours? And when you're live and alone in the studio, if you so all alone, and there is a lot of techniques ntv behind? August 11, 2013
Yeah but wait finally ntv sell-AW13, which is so much to save. I have given 50% of the snake's original price - and this to 70%. You will love them, it's so good craftsmanship! KH August 11, 2013
I am so lucky! Imagine if I had left her lonely and alone in Istanbul, whew! I can tip you to Mytheresa and Mulberry have pretty good sale twice a year. It's ntv just to sign up for their newsletters :) KH August 11, 2013
It was a little too good deal to leave Istanbul :) It can barely ntv hold my purse, my face sunglasses case for aviators (not the big thick cases) keys, calendars, pens, little makeup and one pair of shoes -

No comments:

Post a Comment