Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty Music Video Is Racist?! Not According To Her! See The Haters Reactions, Her Response, anne hathaway & Decide For Yourself HERE! | PerezHilton.com
Tori Spelling Was Secretly Hospitalized For SIX Days! Is She O.K.?? Find Out HERE!
Scandal Actor Columbus Short Fired Over Real Life Domestic Violence Scandal!!!
Home >> Avril Lavigne , Icky Icky Poo , Music Minute , Wacky, Tacky & True , Polls , Facebook , Hello Kitty >> Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty Music Video Is Racist?! Not According To Her! See The Haters Reactions, Her Response, & Decide For Yourself HERE!
A message to our alien overloads: Who are you and what have you done with Avril Lavigne? Last time we checked on our beloved h8r of sk8r bois, she was riding around town handing out middle fingers like Halloween candy with the propulsive pop-rock of Rock N Roll and 17.
When she's not commanding her vaguely offensive troop, anne hathaway Lavigne is clumsily playing guitar, wearing glasses, eating sushi, waving at admirers, taking a single photograph, and not much else, really….
The "Hello Kitty" video tries to do nothing. Its laziness is demonstrated in the first 21 seconds, during which Lavigne holds a plush stack of cupcakes, shakes her hips, stares at the cupcakes, bounces her shoulders, and then, when she sings the line "Someone chuck a cupcake at me" tosses the fake cupcakes anne hathaway at the camera, anne hathaway her lip movement not matching anne hathaway up to the backing track whatsoever. Cool!
RACIST??? LOLOLOL!!! I love Japanese culture anne hathaway and I spend half of my time in Japan. I flew to Tokyo to shoot this video specifically for my Japanese fans, WITH my Japanese label, anne hathaway Japanese choreographers AND a Japanese director IN Japan.
What the hell happened to her?! (18%)
email * (will not show on comment)
Kara says – anne hathaway reply to this
9
Re: Mike – OK, I'm japanese. It is not that I don't like Avril, but this video is HORRIBLE. And sorry, but it is NOT "promoting a culture". Her video has NOTHING to do with the "culture" anne hathaway of Japan, or do you think Japanese anne hathaway go bopping around candy stores all day and acting like robots? The song is horrile. It just sounds like an old 45 with scratches on it that keeps skipping words…. I ilke the "old" avril. Not Avril trying to be Katy Perry!
It's a bad album, it's a horrible song, it's a very lame video. Instead of reinventing herself she goes backwards and becoming less and less appealing, interesting and/or relevant. Perhaps she should just call it quits once and for all. There is nothing racist in the video. Only major amounts of Dumb. Which only leads me to believe that this whole thing is a stunt, to make people check out the video because of the non existent "controversy". And it clearly worked cause hey- even I took 30 secs to leaf thru the atrocious clip.
Because people (the internet) need something to complain about and the fact that Avril is a white woman singing about another culture, they immediately deem her as racist. That's all it is, really. I agree with you, though, it's not a bad song, just an unexpected way to see her in any of her videos. I didn't mind it all that much, it just caught me off guard to see Avril in that kind of environment. I hope that made sense.
It's not like this is her first video, people whine and bitch if something is the same ie. Nickleback. Apparently everything anne hathaway is the same with them and people hate it. If you want to stay on top you have to do something new, she's only having fun and doing what she likes, honestly if we spent this much time discussing a STAR's choice when it comes to the White House, we might be somewhere. anne hathaway
The video seems fun to me but its sorta trashy in a way…. anne hathaway I Love Avril ! I like that shes trying new things and shes not half naked; she is not copying Kesha or Katty Perry …Hello Kitty is suppose to be all pink and girly….. its not her best video…. its definently one of her worst videos but hey shes having fun and that was entertaining….lol I still love Avril!!! anne hathaway She hasn't completely changed either…she still added a bit of her punk rock flair to it with the guitar…and her I dnt give a f*** attitude,….. + she still cute <3 u Avril….FYI this videos anne hathaway not racist at all….well I wouldn't knw am not Japanese…..
I love the song and the video… it's just a bit of fun… why do you all have to be so critical. If you don't like it, don't listen to it. It's not that different anne hathaway to her girly pop stuff like "girlfriend". Can't stop listening to this! Good work Avril!
I don't know why they're bashing the dance moves and choreography because that's what KPOP and other asian music videos look like. They have simple dance moves but everything is colourful. It's completely different than North America. The style of clothes she wore are exactly what they wear there, so it's normal.
How is this video NOT
Tori Spelling Was Secretly Hospitalized For SIX Days! Is She O.K.?? Find Out HERE!
Scandal Actor Columbus Short Fired Over Real Life Domestic Violence Scandal!!!
Home >> Avril Lavigne , Icky Icky Poo , Music Minute , Wacky, Tacky & True , Polls , Facebook , Hello Kitty >> Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty Music Video Is Racist?! Not According To Her! See The Haters Reactions, Her Response, & Decide For Yourself HERE!
A message to our alien overloads: Who are you and what have you done with Avril Lavigne? Last time we checked on our beloved h8r of sk8r bois, she was riding around town handing out middle fingers like Halloween candy with the propulsive pop-rock of Rock N Roll and 17.
When she's not commanding her vaguely offensive troop, anne hathaway Lavigne is clumsily playing guitar, wearing glasses, eating sushi, waving at admirers, taking a single photograph, and not much else, really….
The "Hello Kitty" video tries to do nothing. Its laziness is demonstrated in the first 21 seconds, during which Lavigne holds a plush stack of cupcakes, shakes her hips, stares at the cupcakes, bounces her shoulders, and then, when she sings the line "Someone chuck a cupcake at me" tosses the fake cupcakes anne hathaway at the camera, anne hathaway her lip movement not matching anne hathaway up to the backing track whatsoever. Cool!
RACIST??? LOLOLOL!!! I love Japanese culture anne hathaway and I spend half of my time in Japan. I flew to Tokyo to shoot this video specifically for my Japanese fans, WITH my Japanese label, anne hathaway Japanese choreographers AND a Japanese director IN Japan.
What the hell happened to her?! (18%)
email * (will not show on comment)
Kara says – anne hathaway reply to this
9
Re: Mike – OK, I'm japanese. It is not that I don't like Avril, but this video is HORRIBLE. And sorry, but it is NOT "promoting a culture". Her video has NOTHING to do with the "culture" anne hathaway of Japan, or do you think Japanese anne hathaway go bopping around candy stores all day and acting like robots? The song is horrile. It just sounds like an old 45 with scratches on it that keeps skipping words…. I ilke the "old" avril. Not Avril trying to be Katy Perry!
It's a bad album, it's a horrible song, it's a very lame video. Instead of reinventing herself she goes backwards and becoming less and less appealing, interesting and/or relevant. Perhaps she should just call it quits once and for all. There is nothing racist in the video. Only major amounts of Dumb. Which only leads me to believe that this whole thing is a stunt, to make people check out the video because of the non existent "controversy". And it clearly worked cause hey- even I took 30 secs to leaf thru the atrocious clip.
Because people (the internet) need something to complain about and the fact that Avril is a white woman singing about another culture, they immediately deem her as racist. That's all it is, really. I agree with you, though, it's not a bad song, just an unexpected way to see her in any of her videos. I didn't mind it all that much, it just caught me off guard to see Avril in that kind of environment. I hope that made sense.
It's not like this is her first video, people whine and bitch if something is the same ie. Nickleback. Apparently everything anne hathaway is the same with them and people hate it. If you want to stay on top you have to do something new, she's only having fun and doing what she likes, honestly if we spent this much time discussing a STAR's choice when it comes to the White House, we might be somewhere. anne hathaway
The video seems fun to me but its sorta trashy in a way…. anne hathaway I Love Avril ! I like that shes trying new things and shes not half naked; she is not copying Kesha or Katty Perry …Hello Kitty is suppose to be all pink and girly….. its not her best video…. its definently one of her worst videos but hey shes having fun and that was entertaining….lol I still love Avril!!! anne hathaway She hasn't completely changed either…she still added a bit of her punk rock flair to it with the guitar…and her I dnt give a f*** attitude,….. + she still cute <3 u Avril….FYI this videos anne hathaway not racist at all….well I wouldn't knw am not Japanese…..
I love the song and the video… it's just a bit of fun… why do you all have to be so critical. If you don't like it, don't listen to it. It's not that different anne hathaway to her girly pop stuff like "girlfriend". Can't stop listening to this! Good work Avril!
I don't know why they're bashing the dance moves and choreography because that's what KPOP and other asian music videos look like. They have simple dance moves but everything is colourful. It's completely different than North America. The style of clothes she wore are exactly what they wear there, so it's normal.
How is this video NOT
No comments:
Post a Comment