Ååårh well ... I can sometimes be completely nostalgic when Viola sits and plays with his Barbier - come on, where I have spent many hours with the long-legged blonde in my room as a kid (and big girl ...) I played actually quite long with her - as long as it ended up being a little nina dobrev embarrassing. My friend had indeed a fairly sweet cousin - and when he discovered that we was playing with dolls, she and I - as 12-13 year olds, I think, yes, it was certainly not something he went to put up with! Now it was all worth it! My friend had lived in Singapore - and she had therefore an international Barbie Collection that was enviable. There was, for example. one Ken with UR and bendable arms so he could keep the Barbie. It was the Danish words not ... (so old I am ...) Viola is really playful - and good at it too. She loves to pull up in his room in peace and quiet and can sit and play for hours. It's so nice to hear her up there, when she is talking nina dobrev and give the dolls life. Now her motor skills also come to her to dress them on and off. It is almost one of the best, not ...
These days there are new Barbie Front - Barbie has moved into his dream house online, and now small and big girls (and boys) get a tour of the house - and see little funny videos on Danish where Barbie to tackle various challenges. Try to look here, she has also made new friends - so there are lots of new barbie in the universe ... I hope Viola continues to play a long time yet - Vigga bother actually not true anymore and I think it's so early that she was 9 years already skipped his toys on to the younger sister. nina dobrev Right now you have the chance to win one of Barbie's new girlfriends - perhaps as an early Christmas present for a lucky little girl (yes or boy of course)
All you have to do is post a comment below - tell if your memories of Barbie ... I draw a lucky winner on Wednesday, that is, 20 / 11th You must remember to check if you are the lucky!
I've been playing SO much with Barbie, but remember really best that I was playing alone :-) but I remember that it often took place under a table and then I decorated different rooms during dining chairs! So cozy .... a very special universe. Unfortunately bother Alberte not, but really hope to be able to influence her a little on the front :-) 15/11/13 09:00
It would be perfect as a Christmas present for Ingrid. For I have promised we have to find my old barbier at my parents' loft for her. :-) I have ogå been incredibly long hours with Barbierne, which was designed clothes for those who were sewn together with clip machine (!) And they had love affairs with my brother's Action Men. :-D 11/15/13 09:09
I even played with Barbie and did too long. And it was repeatedly put up in the attic, but it was also often taken down again: nina dobrev o) Some time ago I found it rather at home in the attic at my parents, and my girls got it, it was a wonderful reunion. My girls aged 8 and 5 years also love to play with barbier and can have hours of fun with it. Hope I will be the lucky Regards Anja 15/11/13 10:02
I was not really a doll-girl and have never had a real Barbie nina dobrev doll - only bad copies. If I win, I will delight younger daughter with it. tagelaursenpiaeriksen@gmail.com herframinverdengaer.blogspot.dk 15/11/13 10:08
Uhh so nice giveaway. I also want to be with :-) I still have some of my old Barbie dolls with my parents. Back then it was "rock star Barbie" who was the big :-) 15/11/13 10:49
What a nice giveaway, I may well have also played VERY with Barbie, both while with her friends. And then I had a girlfriend I in total secrecy played with Barbie with until we were 12 years old. We said no to others. But we loved it. Kh Maria (http://min-mors-mirakler.blogspot.dk/) 11/15/13 11:09
My IDA will love playing with Barbie. She has only Bratz dolls, which she inherited from her older sisters. Ida 5 years, and oddly enough so Barbie and Bratz not caught her until now. But the other day she had emptied all the baskets on the floor with Bratz dolls, horses, clothing, combs, hair stylist, rollers, etc. It made me really happy because I played much w Barbie as a child. In fact, right up until I was 12. Remembered clearly that I myself had taken the bus into town to buy a brand new model of Barbie. On the way home on the bus I met a boy from the parallel class that can see through nina dobrev the plastic bag that was a Barbie. He laughed and teased me and I was a little embarrassed and pretended to him that it was a gift for my cousin. What a thing. Fingers crossed for my IDA will be the lucky winner of Barbie. Kh Stina, Housing ballad. 11/15/13 11:22
Well it bedtse memory I have about it is gymnasitkbarbie coming - finally, a Barbie that could ride on the many horses. Just æreli
No comments:
Post a Comment