Saturday, April 26, 2014

Re: Hello Kitty Video Wed, 2014-04-23 14:44 Mohamed Hosny


Home News Bio Music Events Videos Music Videos Video Blogs TV Commercials WHAT THE HELL Photos Album Art Press Photos first row sports Tour Photos Media Magazine Covers Charity Abbey Dawn Fragrances Community Fans Forum Store Music Merch
2014 first row sports
Avril, I have listened to your music since I was in elementary school. Your my idol don't listen first row sports to the hatters no matter what your are awesome and we love no matter what.Your the best keep up the good work.
Hi first row sports Avril! I have been a huge fan of your music since the first grade, you're so awesome! I love you so much! <3 You're my fave singer EVA and your music is ama-sing! (See what I did there? Haha sorry i know it was horrible.) I just wanted you to know, if you see this comment, that you're the best damn sing-er (Haha! ha... sorry.) first row sports and I will always be a Little Black Star. Please don't stop making music! You're first row sports super awesome! Great video, very Kawaii & fun. :] -Melissa Heyd
Not a big fan of Avril, but isn't racist a bit far? Gwen Stefani has had her Harajuku Girls for a long time now and no one is complaining. I see nothing racist about this video or song. I think the real issue is that i is more "cutsie" then her fans are use to.
My name is Anthony. I love yur muic. This abum is briliant I pla it all t time. When eel down tis album puts me in a great mood orjust alot betterthanI first row sports was.hanks orall you taen. I lov helo ittyalot andhe ong is grat and the videis also brilliatik our album. You should put out merchandise first row sports for the video, like t-shirts,key chains and button badges. That would be fun. My hoiuse is covered inalot of hello kitty and friends and I just got a new tattoo of Kuromi and it rules. I love your talent so like I said keep it up Thanks, Anthony P.S. on my face book page you can see pics of me and pics of my house full of hello kitty and friends.
When I initially saw the video I found it to be very entertaining. I did not associate first row sports the word kitty in the video with "hello kitty". The background dancers with their serious faces seemed to be just like robert first row sports palmer's background band in addicted to love music video putting focus or attention on the main entertainer. This was a new style and a surprising style coming from avril lavigne which was truly enjoyable. Very Kawaii!
Re: Hello Kitty Video Wed, 2014-04-23 14:44 Mohamed Hosny
Hi, Avril! I'm your fan for many years since "Let Go". You can still listen people around you and fans that wrote before me and who will always say you that you and your work are "nice, good, kawaii, fun and perfect". But your last works and style since "TBDT" hurt us. Maybe you will read this and said that you do what you want, maybe you will never see it and other same comments. I hope you will be better someday.
OK so let me get this straight... Avril is getting hear for this video why? I was expecting a horrible disaster of a mess when I read the headline "Avril Lavigne HELLO KITTY Video an embarassment in any language" <--- This is B.S.
Let me explain why she is getting heat for this: SHE DID SOMETHING DIFFERENT! I think that it was a great idea for her to expand and add a new style to her voice. She will always be an amazing singer first row sports and will get past the heat because she has her fans behind her. This country (USA) is so against change that even the slightest amount will make them say negative first row sports things about anything.
Re: Hello Kitty Video Tue, 2014-04-22 21:36 Aileen Diana
OMFG Avril you seriously made my day.. I really love this fun and crazy video of Hello Kitty hahahha gooooosssshhhh hahaha you always first row sports made me happy, I love you.. Always remember this, "forget the haters, cause somebody first row sports loves yah" hahahaha WE LOVE YOU AVRIL YOUR ASIAN LITTLE BLACK STARS ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.. WE GOT YOUR BACK HAHAHA..
Wow! Avril you are amazing!
Although you wearing cupcakes, you did't lose the essence, especially in the kick Complicated <3 Hello Kitty is not your best videos, but still support you, love your hair <3 You're perfect, I Love You Uruguay Loves You <3
It's just pefect <3
Play Video
Follow Avril


No comments:

Post a Comment